What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A realistic way to capture your cakes without investing in an expensive camera or professional services
- Have access to the entire course and have it to refer back to again and again
- Learn how to position your cake and why it’s so important
- Take amazing looking images the first time, and every time
- Watch everything at your own pace, whenever you want
- Learn how to capture your cake with your smartphone
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Capture Your Cake scores 74.20/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.captureyourcake.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: captureyourcake.com you’ll also be taken through to captureyourcake.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)